Slip and Fall
Our highly-experienced premises liability attorneys understand that there are many potential defects on walking surfaces that may cause a slip-and-fall injury. However, not every slip-and-fall injury is compensable. It’s critical in these cases to ascertain some key facts right from the beginning, such as:
- Did the property owner create the hazard?
- Did the property owner know about the defect?
- Did the defect occur with such regularity or existed for such a length of time that the property owner should have known about it?
- What level of care did the property owner owe to the person who was injured?
- Was the injured person a social guest? An employee? A patron of a business?
Each element will play an essential role in whether a slip-and-fall injury claim is worth pursuing. Our dedicated lawyers are prepared to answer your questions, provide you with a carefully considered legal analysis of your case and help you determine the best way to proceed.
If you or a loved one, has been injured in a slip and fall accident, please use our contact form for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.